AwallTheBeast's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Awall, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awall

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    I am apply for a moderation postion.

What is your Minecraft username?
    My username is AwallTheBeast.

What is your age?
    I am currently 19 years old.

What is your discord name/tag?
    My discord tag is AwallTheBeast#1248.

What is your timezone/location?
    I live in the Eastern Standard time zone.

How long have you played on Karismic MC?
    I started playing Karismic in the first season but shortly after quit because our faction saw rules we did not like. Since the season already started management could not change the rules. Which was a bummer because we really wanted to play this server.

How would you improve Karismic MC?
    There is not much that is wrong with Karismic. The only thing that could improve is the player base. Which is a pretty easy solution. You could buy advertisements in people's discord for money. You could gain a lot of people from doing this and is pretty simple to do.

How have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped on this server by being on during beta and making sure that the server is working properly. I also help out players that need assistance.

How much time can you contribute to the server?
    I can spend a good amount of time on this server because since I am 19 I do not have to go to school anymore. Which means I can be on the server a lot more than the average person can. But I do work on weekends so I can mostly play during the week.

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?
    One of the best moments I have had on Karismic is when we joined the server on release and started dominating all of the factions playing. It was a lot of fun to play this server and intract with the community.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I have had mutiple staff positions on factions servers. I was the owner of a similar server size faction server called HeroPvP. It had an average player base of 20 people. Since that server I have been staff on a decent amount of servers. Such as ExplodingPvP (Admin), Central Gaming (Admin), and LabMC (Helper). I have been staff on a ton of other servers but I just can't remember the names of all of them.

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft?
    I have a few hobbies outside of minecraft such as hanging out with friends, playing baseball, and drinking the good good. Other than that I don't do much.

Anything else?
    I hope you have a amazing day.

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Added on discord for further questioning.

3. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Application Accepted!
    You will be contacted on Discord with further instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.