Shoovey's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Shoovey, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoovey

Expand Collapse

What is your In-Game Name? Shoovey

What faction are you currently in? Lazarus (#1)

What is your discord? (name#1234) Shoe#5865

How old are you? 15

What timezone are you in? EST

Are you multilingual? Semi
    What languages are you fluent in... Spanish and English

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?
    Over the past few days that i've been playing on Karismic i've seen a bunch of toxic players amongst the community whether it be in chat or players who are cheating. When i'm most active there are not as many staff on who can punish said players appropriately which is why I feel like I should apply for staff.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    I'm a super active player in general which is a very important thing to be as a staff member on a server. I'm familiar with most of the rules, and the rules that I don't already know it won't take me long to learn and remember. In my opinion I have lots of experience with factions which is good because you'll know when someone is bullshitting you or trying to lie to you and get around stuff. I'm experienced with dealing with players properly and not letting certain things escalate further than they should.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    No, I currently don't have any staff experience, but in my opinion there is always room to learn and obtain more experience.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    I feel like I have a good reputation on the server. I'm not one of those excessive minecraft players who are extremely toxic, but i'm also not a super christian player. I have a filter when I need to have one which is why I feel like I have a good reputation.

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    I can be extremely active on all of them, i'd say 3 hours minimum and maybe 8 hours maximum, it honestly just depends what i'm doing that day, whether i'm busy or not.

7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    I've only been playing factions for a year, but with the amount of servers i've played I have a vast experience with all types of factions.

8) How well do you work with others?
    If I were to rate how well I work with others, I'd say its about an 8/10. I often have arguments with some people, but I quickly get them resolved so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    To uphold the rules of the server and ensure everyone on the community is having fun, but also following the rules that are set in place. Staff membersh should follow a guideline that they are given and be given expectations of them.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    As I said above I have a vast experience with factions and i'm well based with most rules. I know how to handle players who are trying to make things escalate and how to punish someone properly without things getting out of hand. I'm not one of the best players on the server, but i'm qualified enough to make a good staff member and help the community for the better.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.
    Yes, i've been muted on the server, but I've never been banned. I've only been muted once or twice I believe. The first one was for spam I think, and the second was for racism because it was meant for my faction chat because I was messing around.
    12) Anything else we should know? I'm a nice guy and lazarus on top ;>

2. Shrils

Expand Collapse

+0.5 Good amount of detail i'd like to see more of you on the server, Good luck!

-Shrils

3. Shoovey

Expand Collapse

Thanks for the opinion! :). I'm on quite a lot, haven't seen you, could just be odd timezones!

4. Shrils

Expand Collapse

I'm NA but i'm mostly on EU and AU because of my sleep schedule but i do around 15 hours a day so i don't see how you don't I don't always talk in chat though

5. Hawk0364

Admin
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

I like your application! If you remain active within the community than I think you'll be a good look for a staff position. Make sure to keep your mutes to a minimum, good luck!

+1

6. TrickshotWalrus

Expand Collapse

7. Kappri

Expand Collapse

I like how you have done your application, I wish you the best of luck. Also what shrils said is right, more of you on the server would be nice!

8. Shrils

Expand Collapse

Shrils not shrils, but yeah obviously more activity brings it to the admins interest.

9. Bama14

Admin
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

This is a decent application however your recent ban from your vulgar comments is not acceptable from staff members. This is not a denial, just a deferral.

10. JDP2013

Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

-1 A little more information could help and since you were banned it does not look the best.

11. BeSocial

Expand Collapse

-1 Not enough information.

12. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

APPLICATION DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.